The documents are provided in PDF format. To view PDF documents, you will need the free Adobe Reader.
- Chickenpox Vaccine
- Diphtheria Tetanus & Pertussis Vaccines
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type b (Hib) Vaccine
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine (Inactivated)
- Influenza Vaccine (Live, Intranasal)
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) Vaccines
- Meningococcal Vaccines
- Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine
- Polio Vaccine
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (Td) or Tetanus Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Walk in hours: Temporarily Suspended
Saturday, Sunday & most holidays
same day appointments available.
Help Decrease the Spread of the Flu and COVID-19
• Wash your hands and wash them often! Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Cover your coughs. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid large public gatherings and stay at home if you are sick (except if seeking medical attention).
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.